Carpet Cleaning Services And Many More Options
It’s not only carpet cleaning services that we offer. Check out our full range of options – and remember that we offer discounts on multiple service bookings!
Give us a call when you need to book:
- Dry Carpet Cleaning: highly recommended for vulnerable natural weaves of fabric, we use special dry cleaning powders to ensure a thorough clean.
- Steam Carpet Cleaning: more properly known as hot water extraction, our steam cleaning option includes free stain pre-treatment.
- Rug Cleaning: ideal for even the most fragile natural fabrics as well as the toughest artificial weaves, this service uses either dry or steam cleaning methods.
- Upholstery Cleaning: we offer optional Scotchgard application for you to add onto this service to protect your furniture for longer than cleansing alone.
- Sofa Cleaning: make sure that the most effective method is chosen to treat the fabric of your sofas – we work in both domestic and commercial properties.
- Oven Cleaning: even cookers with the most cooked-on grease and stains can be dealt with by the oven cleaning experts we send to your door.
- Curtain Cleaning: steam cleaning is our preferred technique for curtain cleaning – we quickly and easily cleanse any fabric after taking it down from its rails.
- Mattress Cleaning: mattress cleaning is a critical task for the health of any home, hostel, hotel, or bed and breakfast. We use high intensity light to accomplish it.
- Window Cleaning: window cleaning is one of our most-requested services, delivered as it is using the latest water fed extension poles.
- Dry Upholstery Cleaning: any fabric that requires fast cleansing, or care for natural weaves of material, should be treated using this service.
- Leather Cleaning: for this your experts use specialist products from the Prochem range. We gently apply these, including a rejuvenator to aid healing of damage.
Get a free quote or further information on the professional cleaning services you need now. Dial 020 7846 0546 or contact us online by using our booking form. However you reach us, we’ll be pleased to answer questions, provide pricing information, and then set up your booking.